Thursday 7 September 2023

Teacher's day virtually

 Hello everyone.....


My name is Riya Bhatt. As we all know that 5th September is celebrated as a teacher's day in all over the India and we students of English department mkbu , are going to celebrate teacher's day virtually. 

So as a part of virtual teacher's day I prepare a video on Anti-sentimental comedy. 


Here is link of my YouTube video:

 


After watching this session give your 2-4 minutes for your mind test through this quiz, here I mentioned that quiz link : 

Google forms 


I also upload this video as a Ted. Ed lesson. For more you can click on this link 🖇️

ed.ted


Your participation means a lot for us . I sincerely hope that you all set aside some  time for watching video and test your knowledge with the help of quiz. Your  participation and support is invaluable. 


With the heartfelt appreciation.

Riya bhatt .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers Day celebration

  Virtual Teachers Day celebration 2024 Hello everyone!  This blog is all about the virtual teachers day celebration conducted at the Depart...